$49 / 5 days
Site Optimization improves your website’s loading speed by fixing a variety of issues (see description for more information). Based on our extensive experience improving our customers’ websites, we know can fix most issues.
You will be asked to complete a short form about your website after you complete your order.
Between 3 and 5 business days.
Site Optimization improves your website’s loading speed by fixing a variety of issues (see description for more information). Based on our extensive experience improving our customers’ websites, we know can fix most issues. However, not every issue can be fixed using Site Optimization – for example, if your host is slow or throttling your bandwidth.
There are numerous reasons why a website’s speed is important. The first is that a slow website will guarantee lower visitations and time on your site. For existing customers, this leads to negative brand equity and brand switching. You never had a chance with prospects. The second reason is because search engines don’t like it either. A slow site will almost always rank lower than a fast site. Our Site Optimization standard package fixes most of performance issues. For an additional fee, we offer two additional features as an add-on to this package. The tasks we perform to improve your website’s speed include:
- Eliminate unnecessary or redundant data on your website (minification)
- Correctly order external stylesheets and external / inline scripts
- Remove render blocking resources (use alternative scripts that do not take time to load)
- Serve scaled images (resize large images and add the right HTML tags to inform browsers not to load too large images)
- Defer unused CSS (only uses resources that are needed)
- Load files sequentially in the background (give preference to asynchronous resources)
- Optimize plugin code (makes plugins work without slowing the website using the same data)
- Upgrade WordPress to latest version (if applicable) to minimize the chance of conflicts programmatically